Blog Archive

Monday, November 12, 2007

All the "Girls" Say...

When I interviewed Girl in a Coma a few weeks ago for Suicidegirls.com, their bass player Jenn Alva said that their dream was to tour with Morrissey one day. Well "one day" is today, my friends. If you didn't hear, the band was asked by Morrisey himself to join the remainder of his tour after his original opener said some not-so-smart things about him on stage.

GIAC also cracked LOGO's top 10 on the "Click List" again this week with their vid for "Road To Home," and released a new music video for the song "Say."



To read my interview with GIAC, click here.

If you'd like to help keep the girls on LOGO's top 10 list, click here to vote online!

Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the new video and song. I'm sure Girl in a Coma will stop by and read your comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Girl in a Coma! They have had some funny luck, being signed by Joan they way they were, and then being hand picked by Moz to open the last shows of tour as a weird kinda fluke. Great news though!