Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Missy Higgins Releases New Album in the U.S...



Australian singer Missy Higgins is releasing her 2nd album "On a Clear Night" today in the United States. I interviewed her a few days ago for Suicidegirls.com and had a great time! The interview will go up on the site very soon. I'll let you know as soon as it does. And I'll give you a hint...in addition to other things (like about starting from scratch here in the U.S. and how excited she is to see how the album does here), we did talk about...*THE GAY* Haha, you know I had to:-)

Here's Missy's U.S. single. It's probably my favorite song of hers:

("Where I Stood" by Missy Higgins)

To read my intro post about Missy from last October, click here. And to see my thoughts on her *coming out* as "not-so-straight" back in November, click here.

And for you (inter)active lesbians, copy and paste the code below to put this Missy widget in a blog post, bulletin or on your site and spread the hotness.

6 comments:

Tina Lok said...

that is why i <3 you Arlan. sucks that you're not in LA for the el rey gig tonight. im excited to read your interview.

~Tina

Daniele said...

glad to see that us aussies are getting a mention despite your love of english women hahaha. missy is mad, love this song, but i think i like "steer" better. hot girl + jumpsuit + cars = mmmmmmmmmmm


love the blog arlan, keep it up.

Edilma said...

Love Missy, I have the CD because i bought it from Amazon and they sent it from Australia...so I recomend you guys to buy it, it's beautiful :D

Caitriona said...

Also have the album, and also highly recommend it. The track 'Forgive Me' is my favourite. At this rate, every track is going to be nominated for favourite!!

Sarah said...

she was on jimmy kimmel last night or the night before or something. i kept wondering why her name sounded familiar.

Elanor said...

I loooooooooove Missy! <333 she's so amazing..