Blog Archive

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Girltrash! star + me going on mini tour!

Yep...that's right...I'm going on my first promo tour. Promotin' the magazine. Promotin' the websites. Promotin' my quest to meet 10k peeps. Promotin' the fact that you need to let me touch and/or see your boobs.

Whoa. And seriously. Let me catch my breath real quick like and let you guys know what's goin' down.

First of all, I wanted to let you know that believe it or not, the magazines are...still...at...the... freakin...PRINTER! Yep, I kid you not. It's not that the printer is bad or anything. They're actually quite amazing. But we had a few problems early on with scheduling, both my fault and their fault, and so things got pushed back. But they're getting to me in a matter of days...and the second I have them in my possession, I will get all Santa's elf on your asses and mail them out immmmediately. Fo' sho. Believe me, there is not one person on this earth that is more impatient about getting these out to you than I am. Sooooon...
________________________

"Let Me Touch and/or See Your Boobs tour 08'!
Now the big news! I'm so excited to announce that I will be visiting a few cities in a couple of weeks! I'm going to join forces with my friends in the band Killola while they're on their national tour, and hang out with them, work on my TenThousandPeople quest, and most importantly, MEET SOME OF YOU GUYS! I want you guys to hang out at my hotel, grab somethin to eat/drink, and then head over to the show together.

Here are the shows I'll be attending:
Los Angeles, TONIGHT, Sept 4th, Key Club on Sunset
Philadelphia, Sept 19th
New York City, Sept 20th
Cambridge/Boston, Sept 21st
Columbus, OH, Sept 23rd
Chicago, Sept 24th



(Lead singer Lisa R. is also the star of the lezzy webseries GIRLTRASH!)

We'll be doing live webcam videos and chats while we're on the road together, so everyone stay tuned for that....

I wish I could go on the entire tour, but I'm paying for this out of my pocket, and there's no way I'd be able to afford the full month...BUT 5 cities in 6 days ain't bad for a start, right? And I promise to keep making my way around the country later this year, as well as big plans to go to the UK and Europe in a few months.

Killola's tour kicks off TONIGHT in Los Angeles at the Key Club on Sunset. I will be there...so if you see me, say hi and let's get a drink and make out;-)

Everyone watch this...it's tres cool.



See www.myspace.com/killola for ALL tour dates, cause you don't want to miss them. They're good times.

See www.tenthousandpeople.com to see about my quest to meet 10,000 people...in person!

See http://www.ourchart.com/girltrash to see Killola's lead singer Lisa star in the lezzy webseries GIRLTRASH!

And see http://issuu.com/interludemagazine/docs/interluderelaunchissue to see the current issue of my magazine, INTERLUDE in your mail boxes SOON!

5 comments:

Nudiemuse said...

If you make it to Seattle at some point, my boobs are in your hands.

"Rice" said...

See you in NY! *crosses fingers* here's hopin' i can gather a posse so I have less chances of getting lost on the way there.

Heather said...

Philly is on the list! hooray!

Elizabeth said...

I am so sad that Sept. 24th is a Wednesday... I have class from about 6pm until about 9:30... and I pretty much can't miss it :(

Adriana said...

Can you still order the magazine?

-Random person reading through archives.