Blog Archive

Thursday, September 18, 2008

New York, Boston, Columbus and Chicago!!

I'm on my way to you for this: tenthousandpeople.wordpress.com!!

If you are in or near any of these cities, and you'd like to meet up with me while I'm there, please email me at interludemagazine@yahoo.com with THE CITY as your SUBJECT! In your email, please list the following:

Your name:
Your age:
Your cell phone number: (so i can send you a text when I'm around!)
If you live in the city or if you're traveling from someone else to meet:
Your bra size: (haha...well not really...bummer.)

Here's my mini tour schedule so far!

Saturday, September 20th - New York City

Sunday, September 21st - Cambridge/Boston, MA

Tuesday, September 23rd - Columbus, OH

Wednesday, September 24th - Chicago


*Please note that due to scheduling (and funding) problems, I had to cancel the Philadelphia portion of the trip:-( That sad face is REAL, y'all. I was SO looking forward to meeting you guys in Philly. But I promise to reschedule something ASAP.

Go to www.myspace.com/killola to see which venues I'll be at during these nights on their tour.

Ahhh!! I can not WAIT to meet you guys!
___________________________________

Give $3. Save my spleen...and my ass.

I'm getting ready to go on my mini tour and I'm HELLA underfunded for it. I know I ask a lot of you guys (and I hope you feel I give back some too), but I have a favor to ask. If you are willing and able, and have an extra $3, $5, or $10 to spare, please donate it to my 10,000 people travel fund.

I would never ask for help if this were a vacation or some sort of leisurely getaway. It's a movement...it's something that I hope will inspire thousands of people...and it's not easy to do on my own. If everyone reading this dropped 3 bucks, I wouldn't have to sell my spleen in order to hop the train to Boston or sell some ass to get back home. haha...

Seriously, just a few bucks will go SO far. Donations can be sent in here:

http://www.tenthousandpeople.com/donate.html

Or if you want to get something tangible out of the deal, it's also extremely helpful when you purchase one of these:

http://www.tenthousandpeople.com/shirts.html


Thanks you sexy, sexy people!

p.s. I've been a super busy elf this week mailing out copies of INTERLUDE to pre-payers and subscribers, and sending out a few dozen tshirt purchases. If you haven't received one of these, keep a look out over the next few days:-)

No comments: