Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

They Tried to Make Her Go to Rehab...

Terra's at it again:



Go to her youtube page (linked above) and let her know what you think:-)

Just in case you didn't hear, my blog will be updated less frequently this month while I embark on my quest to meet 10,000 people in person. I'll post as often as I can, but if you can't get enough, definitely check out the "archive" pull-down menu that shows up on the right-hand side of the page (Firefox) or after all the posts (Explorer). I can see anytime you leave a comment no matter how old the post is, so get to clickin, yo:-)

3 comments:

fendervixen said...

i love her music! she's awesome!

bi_the_way said...

Wow, she's beautiful. And she can sing. Kudos!

Anonymous said...

WOW, SHE IS AMAZING, AND BEAUTIFUL, AND HAS AN AWESOME VOICE,AND DID I MENTION THAT SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!