Blog Archive

Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Sound You Hear Is That of a Thousand Lesbian Heads Exploding.

...and it sounds oh so lovely.

I'm coming out of hiding to post this picture and to let you guys deal with the fact that Gwen Stefani and Pink not only sang together, and not only did super incredibly homosexual push-ups together on stage tonight, but they seem to have brushed liptorials in the process. If you need assistance getting up off of the floor, please call 1-800-ARLAN-IVE-FALLEN-AND-ICANT-GETUP and I'll send someone over to pick your ass up.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: You. Are. Welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this from!?!? *drooling*

Unknown said...

Thank you, Arlan! I would bow, but I'm afraid my brains will spill into your lap! :D :D :D