Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Jolie's lips get their own moment

Thanks so much to my friend Isabell in Berlin for showing this to me this morning. what a way to wake up...

i believe this is new and only shown in Japan. but i could be wrong.

no matter how tired we are of hearing about the *chosen one* (aka brad and angie's baby) or how confused & worried we are about the break-up of a marriage, and fed up we are about seeing her crazy father show up at every awards show to tell the world how LITTLE he knows about his grandchild...we still gotta love Angelina.

and keep in mind, she's followed the lesbian/bi code to the letter. i mean if you were gonna go straight, wouldnt it have to be with BRAD PITT? come on now. ;-)

*update: for some reason, the vid is no longer available on youtube. sorry guys.*



-arlan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha intergrate! im so going to whisper that in randoms peoples ears now.. & how could someone not love angelina just look how she applys that lipgloss =O

Anonymous said...

No longer available? *sniff, sniff*

Anonymous said...

the video isn't working... :(

Anonymous said...

Is there any way to view it again?? I want to see it.. :-(

Anonymous said...

but it looked SO HOT

Nikooru said...

LMAO I love that damn Sons& Daughters clip I could watch it over and over LOL. I hate that it got cancelled I didn't even get to catch ONE episode! And I can't find the rest on Youtube.

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....