Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

im installing a pool inside my apartment...

anyone wanna help me install it?

no? you dont like back-breaking work for no money? youre not fond of the idea of your boss (me) yelling at you, hitting on you, and touching your boobies while you work? hmm...i have no money (ich habe kein geld) to offer you, and i cant promise i'll keep my hands off of you, but perhaps this might change your mind:


(little known fact: im singing in this clip. and you guessed it, they kicked me out after the scene was over. after the scene was over. you think im mad?)

yeah, its a shame that boy came in and ruined it. but DAMN. germans know how to use an indoor pool, dont they??

remind me to tell you about my *bitch pool* sometime...hee...

i was just thinking, they should totally have a scene like this on Grey's Anatomy with Meredith and Addison and Mcdreamy. dont you think? he wears that coat anyway. and i could help them with the dramatic close up on him at the end. just imagine it...

ooh...wait a hotter match would be Izzie and Addison. mmmm....

whew is it 6 already??

let me go and um...do some um...bible..reading...and church...storytelling for the deaf..and stuff...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO Storytelling for the deaf! I heart you BIG.

um... i'll help you put a pool in anyday. If you could see my boobs you'd be happy I said that. lol

Frieden heraus!
~a

arlan said...

im happy just thinking about it:-)

Anonymous said...

Ich habe KEIN Geld, great scene, great song, mmmmm enjoyed it!! Thanks

arlan said...

thank you for correcting me. i learned it phonetically...and im a horrible speller in english;-)

Anonymous said...

okay, i want that song!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely Addison and Izzie. I think I would die if I saw those two kiss!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!....that was uhhh amazing....i totally didnt see that coming when he walkedin on them.