Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lizzy vs. the L Word ;-)

Lizzy's come a long way since we first met her 2 months ago.

this is a Lizzy special made for our favorite L Word fan site www.thelwordonline.com. oh, and it contains spoilers from season 3. but if you've been on my site at all, you know these spoilers. so...yeah...just a warning!

hee...



to see more Lizzy vids, add her creator Ruth on myspace at www.myspace.com/RuthSelwyn!!

here's her christmas special!! do you think its possible to marry a cartoon character? i know its possible to STALK one *cough*jessica rabbit*cough*...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmaooo Ruth's amazing. there's never been a cooler cartoon character. i heart lizzy

Anonymous said...

these crack me up...but not everybody loves shane. i prefer anlice, jenny, or bette. oh yeah!

Anonymous said...

lmao.. i love when she tries to sing the theme song at the end of the first one

Anonymous said...

Jessica Rabbit: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=11064894&imageID=615344065

You might like this particular picture.

I <3 lizzy.
~a

Anonymous said...

I'm crying I was laughing so hard. Luv you Lizzy!

Anonymous said...

*DIES LAUGHING* thats just too fucking funny... I LOVE LIZZY!!!

and i wish i could marry her... lol... but i dont think thats possible... LMFAO

Anonymous said...

aww, I want an xmas muff munch...and unlike lizzie I love redheads :)

Anonymous said...

Lizzy is awesome as ever!!!
I would do everyone from the L Word too!!!!!!!!!!! ;0)

Anonymous said...

loved it! lizzy is awesome

Anonymous said...

Fucking Classic! I love it! Lizzy rocks! She sounds just like me! I know i've said "Im not really into readheads, but Lara...MMMM!!" Cuz for real...mmmm. She's great..and when she talks about Marina!

Im telling you...bad idea to watch Lizzy clips when you're sick, because i had a major laugh/cough attack for like 15 mintues. yay!

Anonymous said...

I just love this cartoon chick. Love how she says "hello" lol *snort* I agree, totally funny how she tries to single the these song...cracked me the hell up.