Blog Archive

Friday, December 29, 2006

she's wearing a tie and hat, in a bathtub. catch me, im falling.

why, oh why, oh lord, oh WHY, didnt i know about this before?


LOOK at them, you bastard? dont put your head down like you dont care?? have you no heart? have you no soul??

ahem...ok that clip is from a 2004 movie called "Head in the Clouds". and yes, thats Penelope fuckin' Cruz and Charlize fuckin' Theron kissing each other. oh MY. if youve seen this movie, please let me know if i should rent it. dont give me any spoilers...just uh...yay or nay on Netflixin' it this week. thanks!

oh and for everyone who has not seen it yet, here's a really well-done video. really makes me wanna see it even if there arent any more lezzy scenes!


the reason i came across this movie is cause very recently, Penelope Cruz has been having some fun denying lesbian rumors that she started:-) since she's so chummy with her best mate Selma Hayek, apparently its a huge front page story on every tabloid in Mexico that theyre a couple. mmm...

wait no...think about that. think about it...yes....everyone...close your eyes and return to the post in 30 seconds. i'll do the same...

mmmm....

butter...

she recently fueled her own bisexual rumors when someone in the press asked her who her best on-screen kiss was. she said it was Charlize! love it.

ok. the Selma/Penelope rumors are supposed to be false, but im just gonna hold on to the happy place in my heart that says theyve had many a pillow fight and shared many a cough drop during their friendship. ive recently had a MAJOR crush on Penelope. her accent...the way her mouth moves...her sense of humor...its all lovely. Penelope, call me. i'll have Mcphee put on a fresh pot of whipped cre...i mean coffee...and we'll fu...i mean...TALK...all night. just the 3 of us. er...4...of us. you bring your girlfriend too!

here she is on Ellen, from November...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the title for the blog, that was fun to watch too :)

Anonymous said...

it's a pretty good movie. but definitely not enough lesbian action, tragically.

Anonymous said...

*swoons* Penelope can Cruz me anyyyy day.

My puns are improving!

I just wanna stick her in my pocket too!

Anonymous said...

I am not gloating here but i actually met Penelope Cruz at my work. I am an audio engineer, in London for a production company and she came in to record the commentary for the Volver DVD release. I was so excited and she really is stunning! I didnt get much chance to talk to her cos she was doing the whole spanish thing and mine isnt so good!

Anyways, love the blog!!

Anonymous said...

Yay. Yay, my friend.
Not enough lesbianisms, as before stated, but...
It's Penelope Cruz and Charlize Theron.

You can't turn them down.