Blog Archive

Friday, February 23, 2007

Danielle, 18, Wilmington MA

Name: Danielle
Age: 18
Location: Wilmington, MA



"I'm a photography major. Looovee music, movies, travel, cooking, road trips, and the little things in life. The city is the best, especially at night, I think... Love to go snowboarding and things like that. Hand holding, cuddling, and all that cute stuff is the best [:

I would like to meet a nice femme girl who has similar interests..But different interests are always good too, because it's always good to learn about something new. I looooveee European girls, haha not going to lie, so anyone new to the states would be a plus, love accents. But not a necessity of course. Overall, I just want to start something with a sweet, honest girl who's open minded and also considers the little things in life to be great [: Love!"



contact Danielle @ www.myspace.com/xx111504!


(this is part of my new *Daily Lesbian* feature! if you'd like to be featured, please read my post from Sunday, February 18th and follow those instructions. i'll feature all ages, who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! please read instructions carefully. :-) thanks!)