Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Gaby, 22, Miami, FL

Name: Gaby
Age: 22
Location: Miami, FL



"I'm looking to make new friends or whatever may come from this...I'm a full time student majoring in Art History. I work too, but that's a headache all in its own...=) Um, I'm really into learning languages...love foreign films...and absolutely love traveling..when i have the money ;)...I like to just chill...Spring time over here if filled with film festivals, so you'll find me in all of them...the one I'm expecting gleefully is the Miami Gay and Lesbian Film Festival (get in contact with me if ya wanna join me!)...I'm pretty much into everything...from Karaoke, dinning out, art walks, dancing, barhoppin', beach...whatever...I enjoy being around new people..."

contact Gaby @ www.myspace.com/gaby2646!


(this is part of my new *Daily Lesbian* feature! if you'd like to be featured, please read my post from Sunday, February 18th and follow those instructions. i'll feature all ages, who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! please read instructions carefully. :-) thanks!)

No comments: