Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Kristin, 21, Springfield IL

Name: Kristen
Age: 21
Location: Springfield IL



"I am a delightfully tacky yet unrefined Hooters girl. i go to school full time and work full time. doesn't leave me much free time but i enjoy working out and watching movies in my spare time. im looking for friendship for now. i dont really have a type in a girl just if your chill and have a sense of humor."

contact Kristin @ www.myspace.com/puddinpie24!


(this is part of my new *Daily Lesbian* feature! if you'd like to be featured, please read my post from Sunday, February 18th and follow those instructions. i'll feature all ages, who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! please read instructions carefully. :-) thanks!)

No comments: