Blog Archive

Monday, April 30, 2007

slippery when wet.

so, this is what im thinkin:

everyone who's reading this (all the ladies, sorry guys), meet me at around 7pm today. if you're reading this tomorrow, consider tomorrow TODAY. cause i wanna do this EVERY DAMN DAY.

meet me at 7, and everyone bring one bottle of KY. i will supply the little blow up pool and some sort of grassy area. then eeeeveryone strip down your underthings (my new fav word). i will, of course, be the referee...



whoever wins gets...wait...

whoever wins?? i think its very safe to say that anyone who attends and participates in this event is already a winner. am i wrong??

i'll also need two or three (or 10) british women to wrestle AND to be the announcers throughout the competition (and later at my place).

ooh that gave me such a great idea. i dont know if youve read my recent bulletin on myspace about the british ladies, but i have a bit of a obsession crush on all of them/you. and wouldnt it be just fantastic, if some of them/you could video tape themselves reading from a book and send it to me? or from a magazine. or from a newspaper.

or from the back of a cereal box.

mmm...

seriously...film it and then you can make it a private vid on youtube or myspace...then send me the link:-) GOOD TIMES.

3 comments:

arlan said...

p.s. who else has an sudden urge to book a flight to Charlotte??

Emeri said...

wow... everyone's a winner

Row said...

I have a friend who's from Charlotte and I want to ask her to take me home with her... hehe...