Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Leisha + Clea = *love*

What if Leisha Hailey and Clea Duvall were roommates? How hot would that be??

And then what if Clea wanted to take a break from "Heroes" and write, direct and edit a short film that starred her and Leisha? And what if it were super funny and topical and really cute and made you giggle and wanna be their 4th roommate?

Well as you know, I have the power to make many gay things happen. Sprinkle sprinkle...finger crossing...magic ferry dust...umm...mary poppins...mary poppins...googleberry hut...

...and BAM!

("It's Not Easy Being Green" short film)

Only problem was...they didn't make out. Maybe next time? I'll get started on the finger crossing...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was oddly strange.... yet really... HOTT!! 10 minutes of Clea and Leisha just made my night.

Unknown said...

amazing... I love Leisha and I'm happy when I can see a new thing about her...

Thanks Arlan

Amanda said...

Wow. Where and how did you find this? I loved it. I love Leisha

Amanda

lucidreamer said...

You know what I noticed? The apartment/house in this movie is the same apartment/house that they use to record and what not for Leisha's band UH HUH HER...if you watch the video on UH HUH HER's page, you'll see it. I'm waaaaaaaaay to observant.

Taz said...

I'm guessing I should know who Leisha is? I only know Clea. She rocks!

Cute film. Though tbh I think I would have gone with the whole kicking Green out thing myself =). Probably why I live alone. =p

Anonymous said...

omgosh i haven't commented in so long.

Lol that short film was flipping amazing.

that'dbeme said...

Wow, I love Leisha. She's just . . . sigh. That little movie made my day, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Very fun film. Good find!

Unknown said...

yawn. however, there was leisha.

LuckyDucksters said...

Hey Arlan, I just started a blog and I'm trying to get people to lurk it so send people my way! I mentioned you in my most recent blog regarding one of your posts so check it out!

http://lucky-ducksters.blogspot.com/

Peace,
LuckyDucksters