Blog Archive

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Anna Faris, Adam Sandler...and Mcphee??

A reader just sent this to me. That reader is now the wind beneath my wings.



And this is a few minutes later where Katharine lets everyone know about the new movie she's filming with Anna Faris (YAAY!!) and Adam Sandler. I will not stalk this film set. I will not stalk this film set. I will not...aw, who am I kidding?



Anna Faris is the fucking BOMB...if the name doesn't ring a bell, she's the crazy main chick from all the Scary Movie movies and "Just Friends"...I hope something like this happens with her and Mcphee...let us all bow our heads to pray:

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arlan, I think the traffic lady is tryin' to put the moves on your wifey with that whole fire extinguisher bit...gotta watch those traffic folk...they're wild.
;)

Anonymous said...

not really related... but I saw this movie and as I was watching it thought you would enjoy it :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0288520/

Anonymous said...

I'm with you the two of them would be hot and a dream come true!

Anonymous said...

addendum: only prob w/ the movie (besides the campy acting) is the main character really needs to eat something and stop smoking... she bothers me :(

Anonymous said...

Yes everyone pray now DAMN IT!!

Anonymous said...

Hot damn, that was awesome. All of it. :)

Amanda said...

Oh my God! I live in St. Louis but I don't watch Fox. Oh well. All the news stations around here are good. This is pretty cool. haha

Amanda

Amanda said...

OMG and now I'm watching the second clip and I know like ALL of the faculty at Webster University. I love Webster Groves. Ah, sorry, this is cool for me. haha. I live right by there and it's freaky to hear someone famous talk about it.

Amanda

Zasquia said...

Anna Faris is so fucking hilarious, I love her! She and McPhee would be hot together indeed. *bows head and prays*

Anonymous said...

Oh cool Arlan.. I didn't realize there was a Part II.. Love your wife, I really do! hehe

Anonymous said...

*praying now*

Kerstyne said...

Dang.

So I definitely see what you see in her. Sure, she's no Elizabeth Hendrickson or Eden Riegel, but that girl is AMAZING. And cute, and funny, and...pretty much all the adorable things wrapped in one.

Anonymous said...

WORD! I'm from Branson,MO. That's awesome she was in my home state! =]

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... shes so freakin cute!!! Good job Arlan... you def scored.

Anonymous said...

That last clip is from the movie May, and it's a freakin' messed up movie, but good. LOL. :P