Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I've been waiting years to see Kate *on* Leisha!

Even before I started writing for Ourchart's blog section, it was public knowledge that I really dig Ourchart's set up. Their vibe. Their deal, if you will. I don't spend a lot of time on the chart part of it--mostly because I have my hands full with the 43,000+ friends on Myspace and the lesbian drama of West Hollywood--but you can't beat Ourchart's exclusive behind-the-scenes video clips and interviews and shiz. And I can tell you from personal experience that the people who have their hands in the every day production of keeping the site going are extremely passionate and devoted to it.

The bad news is, these clips remind us that season 5 of the L Word will introduce even more new characters whose story lines won't be fleshed out. But the good news is, these clips show Kate Moennig and Leisha Hailey talkin' about stuff for a few minutes. And that's always good times.

Pour yourself some hot cocoa, light a candle, and curl up on your sofa. Kate's about to speak...


...switch legs. Leisha's about to speak...


Just had an idea. Back in the olden days, my favorite daytime drama "General Hospital" used to have these fantasy shows every Thanksgiving. Because it airs 5 times per week, you get to really know these characters. So one day per year, they'd mix things up and have people hook up with other people that they never could in the regular storyline. What if the L Word had a fantasy episode where Leisha Hailey played the role of Shane, and Kate was Jenny and Mia was Tina...sexcetera.

...and also, Rachel Shelley (aka Helena) was my girlfriend and we did it a lot on and off camera. I, for one, would tune in to that. Wouldn't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep i would tune in

Unknown said...

I am so confused. All I can make out of this is, keener has great hair.
& a mix up episode sounds like a great idea