Blog Archive

Friday, March 14, 2008

Pour Some Sugar On Me!



I'm really excited to announce a new reality show on LOGO called "Gimme Sugar" that some of my friends are on. It doesn't debut until June 9th, but it's already getting some very cool buzz. As someone who watched a lot of it being filmed, I can tell you that it's going to be very entertaining to say the least.

The show follows my good friends Alex, Charlene and Robin and their friends Bathilda and Davonee as they tear up West Hollywood:-) You've probably seen the video footage that I've posted from the friday nights at Truckstop with the chicks dancing on the bar (and each other)...well this show is based around that night and the group of lady-lovin-ladies that run the night. Who knows...you might even see me and my black Lola Ray hoodie lurking in the background in an episode...haha;-)

I've been trying to embed the trailer for this cause it's really cool, but so far, there's no embed code. So to see the trailer and meet the girls, go to:
http://www.logoonline.com/shows/dyn/gimme_sugar/videos.jhtml#, scroll down a bit and click on "watch clip". Be sure to leave a comment on this post and let us know what you think cause the girls WILL be checking out your comments. They read the site on a regular basis...so those bitches better;-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh la la. :)

Just because of that short trailer I am uber excited (for the show that is... get your mind out of the gutter!)

I can't wait to see the show, I know it is going rock hardcore.

Anonymous said...

That looks entertaining..sucks that we don't get logo in Canada :(.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see the show. those are some good looking girls.

Anonymous said...

this show looks fan-fuckin-tastic
im excited, you girls are all cute.

Anonymous said...

I hope they have this on iTunes. Anyway, first I learn that Dorothy Snarker is Asian American, then Margaret Cho is getting a new show and now there's a reality show with not 1, not 2, but THREE Asian Americans! This Filipino girl is so happy right now.

Anonymous said...

well well.. miss alexandra t is finally coming out huh. 'bout time, alex.

Anonymous said...

wow. It's kinda hilariously silly and soooo LA. You know I live in SF - I have to say it.
One of my fav queer filmmakers was up here recently shooting a reality show about the Lexington bar here in SF. It might be on the DL so that's all I'll say.
The Lex is so SF queer n lesbo radical. I'm featuring it too in my travel show.
Hope the Lex reality show gets picked up. More SF vs LA. He he.

OhCrepe said...

haha. my friend and I were totally checking out Davonee while waiting in line last week. dayum.

LoverBoi said...

Wow that looks like its going to be quite entertaining. Nothin better than some drama thats not your own! haha.
Now im definately happy about this considering before I was pretty much devastated that L word was ending.