Blog Archive

Monday, June 02, 2008

Can I Be the Lesbian UPS Driver Next Season?



If you're a fan of "The Office," you probably have a huge crush on Jenna Fischer, the chick who plays Pam, the receptionist. I know I do. And while she doesn't play for our team, she just proved on her myspace blog that she's totally open to the possibilities. Haha...about a week and a half ago, she put out this blog about wanting to take questions from her fans. Since I subscribe to her blog (cause it's GREAT), I took the liberty of asking her a question. Today she answered it publicly...

Who would you go gay for? :-) To help you, Janet Jackson recently gave Alicia Keys as her answer and Haden Panettiere recently said Angelina Jolie.
– Daily Lesbian Moment

"I would go gay for Kate Winselt. I saw her across the room at a party once. She is the sexiest woman on the planet. She holds herself with confidence, she's smart and she's incredibly talented. She's also a Mom. I like her style."

Haha! To read the rest of her answers and to get hooked on her blog, click here!

No comments: