Blog Archive

Friday, June 27, 2008

Pretty Angel Eyes


You guys probably don't know this, but in addition to being a supermodel, world-class chess watcher, and fanclub president of TV's Dudley (yes, THE Dudley from "Diff'rent Strokes"), I am also an accomplished songwriter. I've only written one song. It's called "Angelina, Can You Hear Me?" Here, for your consideration, are the lyrics:

Angelinaaaaa. Can you hear meeeee?

(I'd like to state for the record that I wrote this BEFORE I heard Rosie O'donell's song "Tommy, Can You Hear Me?" thank you very much)

I know. You're welcome. Does anyone need a tissue? If you are sitting next to a friend who is too overcome with emotion, please help yourself first, and then your friend.

Ah yes, Angelina and my songwriting skills have no doubt made an indelible mark on the lives of so many of you reading this. And though I kind of wish her breasts would have made an indelible mark on the side of my face by now, I am happy for her and Brad nonetheless. And who else is as excited about her movie "Wanted" as I am??

I love how she gets really giggly every time she's pregnant. Have you noticed that?


No matter how hot she is on any given day, no matter how eccentric, glamorous, talented...this will always be my favorite side of Jolie:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know....Rosie stole "Tommy can you hear me?" from a few different places:

Yentl for the melody ("Papa can you hear me?")
and
The Who's Tommy for the words (literally "Tommy can you hear me?")

But what is art but the imitation of others? Hm?