Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

You Won't Believe This...

Regrettably, the cinematic masterpiece that is "Love is All there Is" could not be included in today's prize. The Academy sends its regards:






Odds of winning are 1 in 50.
To subscribe (and enter), go to the first blog entry on my myspace profile (www.myspace.com/IdGoGayForAngelina).
Because of it's contents, you must be 17+ to be eligible to win today's prize.

I'm so excited about all of the interviews/features I'm securing for the first issue of INTERLUDE magazine. August 8th is going to be a really sweet day. And I'll be able to reveal some of the top secret content in the next few days/weeks...so stay tuned!

Sixteen hour work days, hundreds of emails, dozens of phone calls and a little somethin I like to call sex-deprivation have all lead me to the craziest subscriber contest yet!

By midnight tonight, one of you reading this would have won...wait for it..... wait for it....

16 Angelina Jolie DVDS!!!!

No, I'm not kidding. It's very important that INTERLUDE has a strong list of subscribers right out of the gate, and in the interest of reaching my goal of 1,000 subscribers by August 1st, I'm holding a few contests.
I came up with this particular prize idea about an hour ago when I was trying to figure out what I'd want to win if I were signing up for a contest.
I still envy the two people who've won the Ipod Shuffles the past couple of days (congrats!) and I'm going to be SOOO envious of the person who wins all of this today:





Gia (Unrated edition)
Mr. & Mrs.
Smith (Unrated, 2 Disc edition)
Girl, Interrupted
Life or Something Like It
Beyond Borders (Widescreen Edition)
Pushing Tin
Hackers
Gone In 60 Seconds
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
Lara Croft: The Cradle of Life (Collector's edition)
True Women
The Bone Collector
Taking Lives (Unrated, Director's Cut)
Original Sin (Unrated)
Foxfire
A Mighty Heart

In addition to getting 50% off of the cover price for 6 issues of your new favorite lezzy-friendly mag + a free 18x24inch poster replica of the relaunch issue's cover, anyone who subscribes today between now and MIDNIGHT California time will be entered into a drawing to win the ultimate Angelina Jolie 16-pack DVD collection! The best part is, I'm going to make it so the odds are 1:50. For every 50 subscriptions, I will give out a dvd collection.

So your chances of winning are amazingly high!

I will randomly choose the winners at 12:30am tonight and will make the announcement in a bulletin.

If you've already subscribed before today, don't worry. You're not left out:-) I will hold a special second chance contest for you very soon...

To subscribe, go to the first blog entry on my myspace profile...

(Here are pics of my old covers from 2005)....



________________________