Blog Archive

Friday, September 12, 2008

Hurricane Ike + My Mother + Magazines + Shirts

Those of you in Texas and in the path of the hurricane, please know that I have you all in my thoughts today and for the next few days...

My mother lives in Houston and is not evacuating because she wouldn't be able to do so without leaving her dog Angel behind. She went to about 5 stores today and was able to piece together some canned foods, water, batteries, candles, etc to get her prepared for the next few days without electricity and with the possible flooding to her house.

I'm going to keep in constant contact with her...

I'm letting you guys know this also so that you understand why I might not be able to get back in touch with you today/this weekend.

The magazines are being shipped out on Tuesday (fin...a...ly!) I'm shipping them all out personally...and I thank you for your continued patience and support even though we were a few weeks late with the release! Can't wait for you to have them in your hands...

Also lots of you will be receiving your purchased Tegan & Sara shirts today and tomorrow if you're in the U.S. and next week if you're outside of the U.S. I'm shipping out ALL of the rest (including Shane, Leisha, Helena, Bette, etc) next Monday-Wednesday, so keep a look out.

I also added a new post with brand new pics from meeting people yesterday to:
www.tenthousandpeople.wordpress.com

Thanks guys...

No comments: