Blog Archive

Friday, September 19, 2008

My Scandalous Lesbian Relationship with...

...Lisa of Killola continues! Even though she's married to a dude, Lisa and I can not deny the passion. And it looks like we have a new girl to add to the mix...Joyce...nice to meet you:

*Note, I had to cancel Philly due to scheduling and financial reasons. Will reschedule asap!

If you are in or near any of these cities, and you’d like to meet up with me while I’m there, please email me at interludemagazine@yahoo.com with THE CITY as your SUBJECT! In your email, please list the following:

Your name:
Your age:
Your cell phone number: (so i can send you a text when I’m around!)
If you live in the city or if you’re traveling from someone else to meet:


Get mo' info here:
http://tenthousandpeople.wordpress.com/

ALSO: for those of you wondering about my mom, she's ok. they still don't have electricity so she's coming to stay at my apartment in l.a. for a few days. she'll be here in 3 hours so i'll get to see her before i leave:-) yay!

No comments: