Blog Archive

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girltrash TEASE:-)

So a few hours ago I finished day XX as a production assistant on the set of the new GIRLTRASH movie. Back on set in a few hours! Last night, there was an awesome set up that involved Gabby Christian, Mandy Musgrave, Lisa Rieffel, Michelle Lombardo and Kate French doing a musical number outside. I was able to get a few SECONDS (and I mean a FEW, haha) on film for you guys to get a taste of what's to come.

I'll continue to get exclusive footage and interviews with the cast and crew. The goal is to make you feel like you were on set for a day with me/us...cause I certainly wish I could bring you all with me! Stay tuned!

NOTE: If the vids not working for you, please check back in a few hours. I'm workin on it:-)

On top of the car: Gabby. Inside car: Michelle, Lisa, Kate and a top secret actor/tress:-))

Yep, milliseconds:-) But still, pretty awesome. Leave a comment on this blog post and I'll be sure to show the actresses sometime in the next few days!

No comments: