Blog Archive

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fingerbangin' + Michael Cera = @molls

If you follow me on Twitter at all, you probably know 3 things about me:

1. I adore Peter Guber, Peter Bart, and Bob Ross more than any 20something black chick ever has in the history of 20something black chicks.

2. I have serious catfish cravings at midnight and curse the Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles near my apartment that closes at midnight, thus depriving me of my late night c'fish. (fun fact: I'm not really sure Roscoe's serves catfish. I just assumed)

and

3. I <3 me some Molly McAleer (aka @molls)

Molls is this super hilarious chick who was BORN for Twitter. Her observations are quick, witty, and 140 character-appropriate. But just like Sarah Silverman, juuust about everything else Molls says on Twitter is NOT anything-appropriate. Therefore, hilarity naturally ensues.

I first discovered her (well, like Columbus "discovered" America) a year and a half to two years ago when I was fiddlin' around Youtube, as I do, and I came across this amazing piece of history:


Starting at about 1:20 into it, I pretty much died. The "fingerbanging in a recording studio/Michael Cera" bit STILL to this day (literally to this day) trips me OUT. "Things got a little bit fantastical." haha...

You can join me in proposing marriage to Molls at least once per week by following her on twitter at twitter.com/molls, and you can see her official site http://molls.tumblr.com/

She also has these new shirts that people like Rainn Wilson and Justine Bateman dig (here's a pic of the latter wearing one). And can we just pause for a second to talk about how HOT Justine Bateman was and is? I watched Family Ties like WHAT when I was younger for exactly 2 reasons: to hear the "sit ubu, sit," at the end and for ANYTHING Justine Bateman-related.