Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Glee = Now Tivo'd Fo Lyfe!

Last night, I thought my eyes were deceiving me. I was sitting alone (*sigh*) on my couch working on some number crunching and writing, when out of the corner of my eye, I spy two cheerleading outfits on top of each other. So I did what I normally do when I see that image out of the corner of my eye: I searched for my totem to see if I was dreaming or not.

Turns out my "totem" was in muh lady pants cause um:


Now you'll notice there was no lip to lip activity. It's sad that even a simple kiss between two women has to be so tightly choreographed for television or the show risks all sorts of problems with censors. BUT, I absolutely loved this short scene, because it incorporated 3 of my favorite things: sweet lady neck kisses, Heather's legs, and the mention of "Come to My Window" while kissing a cheerleader. EPIC WIN!

Let's hope there's more of this, in every single episode, fo lyfe!

Oh and I definitely want to give a shoutout to the other chick. She delivered some of my favorite lines of the night (breadsticks, anyone?) AND she made this scene extra hot, cause um, didn't it seem hella natural to her?? Yep...I spy...

I watched the clip below when it was on hulu a few months ago and kinda fell in love (check out those legs AND that sense of humor...yowsa!). Then a couple of weeks ago, the Britney/Brittany "Glee" episode was my favorite because Heather kicked so much ass. Then they hit me us baby with last night's little scene. What are they trying to do to me us??



To see the entire Britney/Brittany episode of Glee (aka the episode 2 weeks ago where Heather's performance made me start tivo'ing Glee), click HERE!!