Blog Archive

Thursday, December 08, 2011

4 More Years! 4 More Years!

I'll admit that even though I was told by more than a dozen people that I needed to watch this vid, I avoided it for a couple of days. I just watched it and yeah...it lives up to the hype. This is the speech of her/our life:



___

Featured Juliet & Juliet member:
Bren, 26, Oakland, CA




Visit her profile HERE!

'I'm an odd defying, challenge accepting, paint flinging, concert going, globe trotting, baby whispering, knowledge seeking, rad, witty, adventurer grabbing life by the horns. I'm looking for a partner in crime who also seeks adventure & has a killer sense of humor. I want a girl with brains, humor, heart, soul & drive, who loves life as much as I do. The way to my heart is to make me mix cds & do my dishes. If you're an artist, musician, or redhead you get bonus points. '

Juliet & Juliet is my new matchmaking and social network. If YOU'd like to be featured and be seen by thousands of chicks who dig chicks worldwide, join today and use this form:) -Arlan

You must be a paid member to access the more than 500 member profiles and/or be featured.