Blog Archive

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Am Not a Second Class Citizen

Order shirts + hoodies in my ONLINE STORE!

(Director Ryan James Yezak, Los Angeles, CA, Feb 2012)

Order shirts + hoodies in my ONLINE STORE!



For those of you who haven't seen Ryan's incredible video (that has had more than 2 million views in less than a week!):
SHARE IT ANYWHERE YOU CAN:

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you know that I've been extremely moved by the video and the documentary that will soon follow. I've watched 3 or 4 times now in the last 72 hours, and I cry every time. It's SO moving and SO powerful...like nothing we've ever seen. It looks like Ryan James Yezak--the video's director--is well on his way to making the documentary of his/our dreams since his kickstarter project has taken off in a way that's normally reserved for ipod products on the site. I pledged the moment I found the page, and at last count, nearly 3,000 others had as well.

Since posting the video, a LOT of you have asked me if I could produce the 'I am not a second class citizen' shirts that Ryan has created. I thought this was a great idea as well, and made a lot of sense for me to be part of for many reasons, so I contacted Ryan. Ryan loves the idea too! He has given me full permission to produce the shirts and make them available to you. This way, we can start getting the message out while his kickstarter project is still in full swing, hopefully bringing more attention to it, and the message. The profits from the shirts will go back to Ryan's kickstarter project, as well as The Trevor Project and other LGBT organizations.




To contribute directly to the kickstarter campaign, go to Ryan's project at:

FOLLOW THE DOCUMENTARY: