Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rihannorary Lesbian

You like what I did there with the post title? Yeah, me too. Some of my best work, I'd say.

Now you may have heard the little rumor circulating that Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher are dating because some weird paparazzi peops stalked her and realized that she went to his new house from midnight to 4am recently. Whatevs. I think they'd make a really cute couple, but how is that proof of anything? By that logic, CVS and I have been dating for YEARS. People have sex during the day too, ya know.

Anyhoo, Rihanna was asked about it by a very bold reporter in London today, and this is what she had to say:


...and this whole post is really just an excuse to show THIS again:


You are welcome.

3 comments:

Leigh Kowalczyk said...

Hahaha SNAP!

nunu said...

Damn, yes thank u!!!!! , this vid made my day :)

Anonymous said...

loving your sense of humor and style of writing!