Blog Archive

Monday, October 09, 2006

all i want

hello ladies (and gents:-) )

so i just met up with my friend Susie Suh yesterday and i knew that as soon as i got back home i should share her music with you guys. i think you'll LOVE her.



i first discovered her last year when she opened for one of my very few husbands Jonny Lang. then i featured her in my magazine...and we've been friends since. she's beautiful and has one of the best voices EVER!

you can hear songs on her myspace page at www.myspace.com/susiesuh . also, here are a couple of fan vids made on youtube that feature two of my favorite songs of hers...

"all i want" is my absolute favorite Susie Suh song..


and "light on my shoulder" is another favorite:


the reason these fans made vids to one tree hill is cause susie's music has been featured on the show 4 or 5 times.

No comments: