Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"on the market for some hot lesbian chicks"...and who isn't, really?

i've never posted something like this here, but i figured we'd give it a go! one of the readers of this here blog posted this vid on youtube, looking for "some hot lesbian chicks." i'm like 1 step from doing that myself (*sigh*) so i had to admire her pluck.

if you would like to talk to miss Chelsea (she lives in Texas and is 18) you can visit her on her myspace page. so yeah...chelsea, let me know how the hunt goes. and good luck young one...good luck.

3 comments:

Eliafin said...

I'm painfully single, maybe I should try advertising myself on youtube too?! XD I think I'll wait and see how it works for her first :P

Anonymous said...

I think I need to advertise myself too. :-)

Amie

Anonymous said...

She is way cute.