Blog Archive

Saturday, January 06, 2007

slippery, shiny boobs...

here's the thing: im not saying that you can see this whole movie on youtube by looking up it's title. im not saying that i havent been able to find the dvd anywhere online (even though i want to buy it and give support to the filmmakers), thus leaving us with the only choice of watching the whole movie on youtube. im not saying that at all.

what im saying is, "Les Filles Du Botaniste" (2006) looks really fuckin' hot (+ emotional + well-acted + beautifully filmed, sex cetera) and thank the sweet lord for cameras, lesbians and various lotions and tonics and shit that make everything look all slippery in these clips.

i'm also saying that if you weren't lucky enough to be in any of these places at these times, youre gonna have to wait for this to come out on dvd. or uh...other places. im just sayin.

here's the trailer...


sweet nectar of the gods!


little known fact: i wrote and sang the song used in this clip. i did it for free because i believed in the movie so much. and because they said if i did it for free, they'd give me some chicken nuggets and let me stay on set and wipe all the slippery stuff off of the girls' skin. i'm such a humanitarian that i didnt even take the chicken nuggets. you could give that to someone who REALLY needs it. im good.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's all in french! I don't know french! Crap!

Anonymous said...

This is one of those times I wish i could speak other languages.

Anonymous said...

This is a nice video, I just bump with your log and is very interesting.

do u happen to know the name of the movie? please let me know if u do. e4tee@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i did get to this movie! somehow my ex had it. but she could barely understand french so not only did i have to translate it for her, but she made me read it out in french cause she likes the way i speak it XD

Anonymous said...

omg!! i can't believe this movie was filmed in Vietnam around the time I was there.. in VIETNAM!!! Mylène Jampanoï is such a beautiful lady. It's weird how they made her a Chinese girl with blue eyes. lol. Beautiful film, I friggin' cried. ~

Anonymous said...

It is possible to buy this movie on DVD at Amazon France, and from my limited schoolgirl French, it seems like it has an English language track as well? (Anglais (Dolby Digital 5.1))

Here's the link - I might have to get a copy myself!

minna said...

ooh- i saw this movie in the summer! it must have been on limited release (i saw it in toronto)

oh, and as for french ^^ "Anglais", yeah, that's an english track.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome clip. Someday I have to see this movie. -tips leather cap in your honor- Thank you for sharing!
Take care out there...
ToniAynia NightFish...
...Family With My Beloved CroneLunaWulf And All Our Kindred Fur, Feather And Fin Spirits...

Anonymous said...

I think this movie was shown in germany this summer(even in the big cinemas) but unfortunally I wasn't able to see it :-( But when there's a german version there must be an english one or not?