Blog Archive

Thursday, January 04, 2007

spin the bottle

ok, if you are not a fan of watching two chicks make out for 7 minutes straight gay, then i suggest you dont watch this film. i also suggest you seek help immediately. cause what??



oh and you know the survey i sent out yesterday? first of all, thanks to everyone who's answered so far and who will answer in the future. ive received more than 1200 responses in less than 24 hours! and um...about 300 phone numbers :-) WOW! in less than 24 hours. if only i could have the same luck finding women who were interested in dating me!

love you guys...hard.

-arlan

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally. After 5 and a half minutes they move onto the same couch!

Anonymous said...

Oh...so I should keep watching? As great as this is, i really didnt think watching two girls kiss would bore me. But, I cant push stop...boobies, it want to see boobies. Wait...maybe cuz there is no music. These ppl need to learn from the young man who made the vid a few entries down. He is a freakin genius...GENIUS I SAY!!! Kudos

Anonymous said...

The acrobatics on the couch just cracked me up. What was she doing with her legs? Fucking straighties. ... I think I just made a new word.

Also, I'm one of those numbers! Yay! You should call me.:) I'll chat you up big time.;)

Me and my boobs love you long time.
~a

Anonymous said...

G'day there from down under, hey if you lived down here maybe i would be interested in dating you.

Anonymous said...

it got good right at the end!!! too bad you could totally tell they were incredibly straight. when hands wander only as far as the arms and neck...totally straight. still, i looove the eye candy, and yes i agree with kish, boobies! jesus i just wanted to get in there and show em how its done :)

Anonymous said...

I will have to agree with the lack of boobage on this one... I give it 1 thumb up.

Anonymous said...

The guy giving orders at that one point in the background, and the crappy acting by two obvious straighties didn't help much. I kept waiting the whole time for it to get interesting. I couldn't see the vid a few posts down, some weird thing happened with it on my puter :(...

arlan said...

you guys are gettin' more demanding every day;-) its gonna be an interesting 365 days of lesbian moments this year! i think i can do it though...

:-D

Anonymous said...

yikes. obviously straight girls, i have to agree. the leg thing bothered me immensely. >_<