Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Kate, 21, Raleigh NC

Name: Kate
Age: 21
Location: Raleigh, NC



"I'm Kate. I've reached the ripe old age of 21 without absorbing too much of the Southern mentality. Stalkers can find me in Raleigh, NC. My goals in life are to travel extensively and not get punched in the face. I would be thrilled to find someone who laughs frequently, wants to make a difference in the world and knows how to seriously destroy a well made bed. If you love hashing over politics, religion, or society, like girls who volunteer, and crave a saucy independent woman who occasionally rocks a pair of heels, you probably ought to go ahead and respond now.

I'm game for friendship or first dates."


contact Kate @ www.myspace.com/justkaterella!


(this is part of my new *Daily Lesbian* feature! if you'd like to be featured, please read my post from Sunday, February 18th and follow those instructions. i'll feature all ages, who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! please read instructions carefully. :-) thanks!)

No comments: