Blog Archive

Monday, February 26, 2007

Marissa, 19, Damariscotta, Maine

Name: Marissa
Age: 19
Location: Damariscotta,Maine



"Right now i'm looking for some sort of realtionship, either short term or long. I've dated a few people but still can't find the right one for me yet. I'd even love some new friends as well!

I live in a very small town on the coast of Maine. I currently go to school in Portland, Maine for Criminal Justice. I love driving around finding new places, photography, spending time with friends, meeting new people, dancing, music, movies or anything that strikes my attention."


contact Marissa @ www.myspace.com/rissa1987 and/or on AIM (screenname) x0loveizpainx0 !



(this is part of my new *Daily Lesbian* feature! if you'd like to be featured, please read my post from Sunday, February 18th and follow those instructions. i'll feature all ages, who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! please read instructions carefully. :-) thanks!)

No comments: