Blog Archive

Monday, March 05, 2007

Ali, 20, Kalispell MT

Name: Ali Satterlee
Age: 20
Location: Kalispell, Montana



"This one time, at a Boy Scouts Ceremony of some sort (my brother was a boy scout), I entered a raffle and ended up winning a bunch of cupcakes. There was this little cub scout there who started crying when I won the cupcakes, because he really wanted them. I felt pretty bad for the little tot, so I gave him my cupcakes. The scout leader was so impressed with me that he christened me an "honorary boy scout". So, I am an honorary boy scout and that is all you really need to know about me. But, if you must know, music is a huge part of my life (listening to it and creating it), I'm a film nerd, I like to draw, I see humor in pretty much everything and anything, I write in a journal every night, and sometimes I pretend that I am friends with celebrities.
I am looking for a creative girl who will laugh at my jokes, and also make me laugh sometimes with her jokes. The creativity part is not exactly a necessity, though. I am an equal opportunity lover.

My personal myspace: www.myspace.com/12767810

My music myspace: www.myspace.com/alisatterleemusic"




(this is part of my new *Daily Lesbian* feature! if you'd like to be featured, please read my post from Sunday, February 18th and follow those instructions. i'll feature all ages, who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! please read instructions carefully. :-) thanks! -arlan)