Blog Archive

Friday, March 02, 2007

Marilee, 25, Phoenix AZ

Name: Marilee
Age: 25
Location: Phoenix, AZ



"I am looking for chill friends and cute dates! I'm still a little new to the whole "lesbian scene", but I'm working on it. Girls make me shy. :) I'm laid back, and a bit of a goof ball at times. I'm a total book nerd (John Steinbeck is my current author obsession), and far too attached to my laptop. I have a cushy job with the State that I love. I'm super independent and a bit of a homebody, but I can be a total social butterfly, too (if my wallet allows, anyway!). I like dive bars and eating out at local restaurants, and the occasional gay club. If I seem interesting, say hello!"

contact Marilee @ www.myspace.com/crushdmb!


(this is part of my new *Daily Lesbian* feature! if you'd like to be featured, please read my post from Sunday, February 18th and follow those instructions. i'll feature all ages, who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! please read instructions carefully. :-) thanks!)