Blog Archive

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Meg, 18, Atlanta GA

Name: Meg
Age: 18
Location: Atlanta, Georgia



"I work as a server at Applebee's and I go to school for Creative Writing. I want to write for television as soon as I'm done with school and am currently writing a Pilot episode for a tv show. In my free time, I'm always with my friends doing just about whatever pops into our minds. I drink socially and I like to shop when I have the money. I'm obsessed with good movies and concert hopping is always fun. I'm into other cultures and love to explore and learn about anything. I'm very personable and
I get along with just about anyone. I just got out of a bad relationship in October, so right now im really just into dating, but finding the right girl is always a goal. People to talk to and relate with sounds good for right now."


contact Meg @ www.myspace.com/__megspace!


(this is part of my new *Daily Lesbian* feature! if you'd like to be featured, please read my post from Sunday, February 18th and follow those instructions. i'll feature all ages, who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! please read instructions carefully. :-) thanks!)