Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rochelle, 23, Santa Barbara CA

Name: Rochelle
Age: 23
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Contact: www.myspace.com/rochelleinheaven



"Hi, I'm Rochelle. I'm just looking to make new relationships with people. I am a strong believer in that you can never have too many friends. Each person on this planet could probably teach me a lesson about life that I wouldn't already know, and it's such a shame life is too short to meet everyone!

I am a kind, peaceful, yet driven and ambitious girl. I live in California, but I'm not a true Cali girl, I moved down from Seattle on my own last September (well, not entirely alone; I brought my cat with me). I'm a single working professional, I love to play the guitar, music is a huge part of my life, I yearn to travel more, friends and family are very important to me, I'm out and proud of who I am. Hope to hear from you soon! Cheers! "