Blog Archive

Friday, July 20, 2007

Going South?


August 10th.

August 10th.

Mark your calendars for August 10th.

"South of Nowhere"'s 3rd season will premiere that night. Here's a promo that's been airing:



Please do not leave any comments that have spoilers in them. Thanks!

Here's a really cute vid I found of some teenagers reinacting scenes from the show. It's really funny actually. I loled a few times...you can tell they're big fans of the show because they know it in and out, and they're taking the piss out of it, which is always fun.


(Part 1B & Part 2 and more vids @ youtube.com/user/SmallvilleJunkie)

One day those kids will turn out like the chick who was featured in this post.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg. That video was hilarious. Forreal.

LOL @ the throwback ileine chaiken video. Good times. lol.

Unknown said...

ahah, that fans video was great!
thank you arlan.

Anonymous said...

IM SERIOUS WHEN I SYA IM DRUJNK AND THAT YOUR SITE IS REALL EREALLY HARD O TEAD WAHT UR DRUNK! PLEASE MAKE IT BRIGHR BIGGER AND READLIE LOL IM SIERIOUS! I READ UR SIT WHEN IM SOBER MOSTLYBUT IM RUNK LIK ETHIS TISSO HARD TI READ AHHAHAHA BYE LKOVE U KARLEN

Anonymous said...

LOL at ^^^

Anonymous said...

Mandy Musgrave is mad hott.

XSaraXPoeX said...

I can't wait for August 10th!

~Sara<3

Amanda said...

Aw. I loved these kids. Reminds me of my friends (more specifically my THEATER friends) but ya know...

Amanda

Anonymous said...

This chick has the whole 2 seasons! http://www.veoh.com/users/EstrangedAngel i dnt know if u have to dwnload the player thing or not as i already have th eplayer....mising season 1 ep 3 but thts on this site if u search for it

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know when the show will show again. I missed the 8pm show tonight? If you can send me an email at www.myspace.com/lifeyoulive.

Thank you