Blog Archive

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Your Daily Lesbian! - Courtney, 33

Name: Courtney
Age: 33
Location: City of Angels
Status: Single
Looking for: Love, joy, happiness....hopefully all wrapped up in a super cute girl!
MySpace: www.myspace.com/nakedmermaid3



"Hello everyone! My name is Courtney and it is very nice to meet each and every one of you. I am an insatiable reader, an excellent speller and more organized than the most organized person you know. I am obsessive, but in a good way that doesn't hurt anyone, and I am an extremely generous tipper. I live in Los Angeles and work A LOT, so I would like to meet someone who can help me find that wonderful work/life balance that will keep me from going into work at weird hours, like 10 o'clock at night, just because I can and I don't have anything better to do. I hope that you are all having a great day and want to hear from you soon!"

Contact Courtney @ www.myspace.com/nakedmermaid3


(This is part of my *Daily Lesbian* feature! If you'd like to be featured, please read this post and follow the instructions. I'll feature any women who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! Please read instructions carefully. :-) Thanks!)