Blog Archive

Friday, October 19, 2007

Your Daily Lesbian! - Alexis, 18

Name: Alexis
Age: 18
Location: Wisconsin
Status: In a relationship
Looking for: Friends
Myspace URL: www.myspace.com/idkillforyourkiss


"Hey what's up my name is Alexis and I'm from the lonely state of Wisconsin. It sucks here, but the gay community actually isn't that bad around the Milwaukee area. I'm looking for friends from all over to keep me sane in this place because frankly I'm ready to get the hell outta here. I have a girlfriend and she is my Carmen and I am her Shane...except I'm not a whore and won't leave her standing at the alter. I love being active but a movie night is always a good thing. Coffee is my crack and chocolate, my heroine. I'd do anything for anyone and sometimes it comes back to bite me in the ass, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I snowboard. End of story. It's my life and I'd die for it. So if anyone needs any lessons give me a holler. I talk more then most people should but I think that's a good thing because people refer to me for advice even though I am so young. So talk to me people, ask me anything and I will answer."

contact Alexis @ www.myspace.com/idkillforyourkiss


(This is part of my *Daily Lesbian* feature! If you'd like to be featured, please read this post and follow the instructions. I'll feature any women who are looking for a date/girlfriend or just a friend, from anywhere in the world! Please read instructions carefully. :-) Thanks!)