Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2 Hot Girls in the Shower.

Need I say any more?

I'm very impressed with this reader right now. She's got her mind in the right place. Her thumb on the pulse. Her cleavage all up in my face. *Sigh* I wish.

So what do you do if you have a webcam, a couple of hot chicks who are good actresses with imppecable comedic timing, and you are a FUCKING GENIUS? Um, you do this:


...and then you do this:


Why didn't I think of this?? You can see lots more from this creative team on their youtube page at youtube.com/user/LKGProductions!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

god i love this... so friggin hilarous... i'm about to go to their site and watch all of them

Bassyst said...

Ditto! Arlan, you rule! My life would be so much poorer without you.
Xx

pk. said...

noo!

"we're sorry, this video is no longer availible"

Anonymous said...

they are funny but not hot