Blog Archive

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lesbians on Ecstasy? Hell, I Stand Next to Those Every Friday at Gay Pizza.



I suppose what the all-girl Montreal-based hyphenating-inspiring rock band Lesbians on Ecstasy mean by "ecstasy" is a sort of natural high that you get by being yourself, owning your identity, and embracing your uniqueness. Perhaps their lyrical dexterity and performance prowess is used to evoke a melange of emotions, meant to heighten the senses and challenge your preconceived notions of your creative mind's limitations, thereby literally rocking your core and rocketing your imagination into the stratosphere of change, hope...and dare I say, desire.

Or maybe it's just a euphemism for some good pussy.

Who can say really? What I do know is that these bitches are super gay, and make wicked cool videos where they kick it ol' school. A-like thiiiis:


("Sisters in the Struggle" by Lesbians on Ecstasy)

Add the ecstatic lesbians on myspace @ myspace.com/lezziesonx and let them know I sent you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! They are a tripp. I love it...

Anonymous said...

Arlan I have bian remiss, You get my strokes of love sister. Not a day goes by that I don't guide someone to your blog. I have had a rough day. (detach head from gutter)and look to you site to bring me sanity, enjoyment and news. Never give up the pen as you wield it well... Thank you Handywoman