I continue to be mystified by it. Did you notice that it actually looked better after the first leg of the bike ride than it did before it? Shane somehow managed to do her hair while riding a bike AND being chased by (hot ass) Molly. The Fonz can do anything. Oh and that whole bike chase scene is exactly how it looks when Kate Moennig tries to get coffee in an eco-friendly way in West Hollywood.
9. Tasha 'nem. I wanna hang out with Tasha 'nem at the Coco Bar one day. I was a bit confused though about why these particular friends pronounce her name TASHuh. ash. Tash. Pap-ee. Pop-ee. Hmmm...
8. Dykes on
7. GIRLTRASH! Yay for the use of Girltrash shirts in this episode. With the recent news of season 6 being the last season, I hereby nominate Angela Robinson's GIRLTRASH series to take over and fill the void in our aching lesbian hearts. Who's with me??
6. Tasha. Girl you crazy. Rose Rollins' laugh has to get its own spot on my list this week. How great is it?? I think if I did kick it with Tasha 'nem at Coco, I'd be in stitches (and britches) all night.
5. Smores and some-whores. I've figured out a pattern. Anytime the L Word cast is exposed to some sort of heat, they get even better. Last week it was the crazy heatwave in L.A. This week, it was a roaring campfire. A few weeks ago, it was the oven baking those gay pot brownies. You see what I'm saying? I think when Shane said to Tina, "I ain't a ho...BITCH!" I fell off of the couch. Oh how I'd love to kick it with them around a campfire. That should be an extra on the season 5 dvd. Just me and the gang, tellin ghost stories. Drinking brewskies. Trading yarns. Touchin' boobs. You know, whatever happens, happens. I'd be willing to also act as director, videographer, production assistant and best boy grip (hee) on this shoot.
4. Tina Turned-Her.
Hmmm...I feel really sorry for Jodi, BUT the good news is, when she hid out in her tent, she got a fax (cause they have fax machines in tents in my version) from ABC telling her that she'd been cast on Dancing with the Stars. She said "screw you Bette" and hit the bricks.
3. Dana Lives.
For more info, go to
2. Shane's Clitoral Tutorial. Um...ok I have to compose myself. Un momento, por favor. *3 full minutes later* Ok y'all 'member that time when Shane and Molly had left the campfire and they were all like...ya know...doin it and stuff? And y'all 'member that time we all watched with bated breath as Shane taught Molly how to go down on her? And um, y'all 'member that time I was all like "Y'all, I can't breave right and my legs are numb. Get help!" And y'all were all like, "We can't get help. We can't breave right eiver and our legs are numb." So we all just sat around and took turns hitting the rewind button on our Tivo? 'Member that?
1. I can't type or think of a title for this. I'm too busy trying to remember my name. It's a good thing Kate French has it tattooed to her side:
Ok everyone, have a seat. I'll take care of this one. I'm just gonna grab an apple crate from my bedroom and stand on it so you can all see me in the back. I will be speaking with a British accent, so do not be alarmed. Ahem...ok...Ilene, you remember when I wrote you that long-ass message last year and I yelled at you for not showing us enough nudity, boobery, lesbian-style sex and all around nakedry? Did you just stand idly by and give us a tiny bit of tit for our troubles? Did you say, Aw heck, there's too much naked lesbian boobery in the world. Why should I give them more? No Ilene. You stepped it up and let us see the beauty that is the ebb and flow of Kate French's ass giftwrapped in a strap-on harness. I thank you Kate French's harness strap-on gift-wrapped ass. I thank you, Ilene Chaiken for making up for season 4. I thank you Mia Kirshner for your amazing gift-giving talents. And most of all, I thank you...Jenny's...left...boob...for ALL that you've done this season.
And to my dear Helena, this is how gay I am for you: