10. Melanie Lynskey.
Aw I love her. I've always thought that she should have guest starred on "Will & Grace" as Karen's younger sister. Don't you think?? *sigh* I'm going to forgive her for slipping in and out of her New Zealand accent during this episode. She's just spent from doing such an awesome job with the New Jersey accent in "Coyote Ugly," a British accent in "Ever After," a southern accent in "Sweet Home Alabama," and her SoCal accent on "Two and a Half Men." She tired, y'all!
9. Max told y'all.
He did. He kept tellin y'all and tellin y'all but y'all wouldn't listen. But whew, all is well now. Cause as soon as you figured out (even though he already told y'all) that Max was right, you ran to your cellphones to call him and let him know and thank him SO much for the good lookin' out. Wait, I'm getting a message from my producer (aka Miss Kitty )...Oh, they didnt...call him? They didn't even thank him? Oh ok. Ahem...well...Max is hot y'all. Woohoo!
8. "I hope you bleed soon. I really do." What was up with Tasha and Alice's Uhaul drama? And tell me this: PMS? Really??
This one's a temple thumper. On one hand, you could argue that yes, this show is seen mostly by women who understand the underlying inside joke that is the ghastly (and gassy?) PMS. But er uh...for real, I have never blamed PMS for as much as they did. And I'm an asshole;-) I know there was a rhyme and reason for this theme somewhere in the writers' room when they started this episode. I'll just have to ask them what it was when I'm sitting there this summer:-)
7. Kit was about to set it off! But Foxy, you put the gun in the same pocket as yo cellphone??I can't tell if that was:
6. ...and cue...director. Adele is still crazy, but damn if she doesn't get hotter in each episode. She proved in this episode that she'd be an awesome porn director. As long as there was a camera on her giving the directions as well. Good times. I'd like to officially declare this Adele's theme song:
5. Bette and Jodi in the battle of the crisp pant suit. It was a roller coaster of emotions. Bette was confused. Jodi was confused. WE were confused. But I think
Adeles crazy must have rubbed off on Bette cause she was trippin'.
Bi the way, I found the pic they used on Y? Magazine for me and Mcphee's power lesbian feature:
4. ...and cue...phantom video editor. Haha...I almost fell off of the couch again during the scene where Adele shows everyone Jenny and Nikki's tape. It was supposed to be from the video camera they sat down on the table, right? Then how in the HELL (and imagine me saying this with my Texan accent at full throttle) did it have cuts and different angles and shiz?? That was some funny shit. Ilene, next time you need that sort of scene done and there's no time, call ME and I will fly up there with my own video camera in tow, shoot the scene at knee level (ahem) and after watching it 50 or 60 times down at my local pub for some audience feedback, I'll send you the finished product.
3. They finally remembered Angelica. Baby girl has been on that play date for weeks! I thought I was gonna have to call Child Services.
2. Shane is *lesbian Macgyver* smurf. I mean I've seen the Pepsi can turned bong plenty o' times. But Shane worked it out. Now I'm not saying I agree with or promote the use of canibus, but I've got to admire the sheer creativity that is Shane's different forms of pot inhalation/digestion. The only thing she likes more than pot and bitches, is her BFF Jenny. Aw...
Jenny will be Blanche when she's older and Shane will be Sophia. Yep. I know you'd think it would be the opposite, but mark my words, you.
1. I get my baby back baby back baby back...I know what you're saying. She wasn't even on the show! How could she be number 1?? Well first of all, shut ya cake hole. And second of all, I saw her beautiful long hair and legs and fingers and...*sigh* yeah I saw Helena during the previews for next episode. Truth be told, I knew she was coming back for the last episode for weeks. That is why I kept pounding my chest and throwing a dove to her in each of my recaps. But the actual confirmation and proof that she will in fact be there gets the #1 spot on any list, at any time on my site. Ya heard?
Aw Rachel Shelley...how do you do that voodoo you do so well?
AND! as a bonus, this reader just let us know that Rachel Shelley WILL be returning for all of Season 6. So um...rejoice:
Thanks Jenny's...left...boob!! ( ;-) @ Jill)