Blog Archive

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Redefined "Lesbian"...Haha

A few weeks ago a reader gave me the head's up on this new site and told me I should take a look. Being one that is great at following direction, I took a look...and instantly fell in love!

thebigwordproject.com

When I first bought the word "lesbian" and "redefined" it to link to my blog site, there were less than 1,000 words redefined. Now the site has exceeded the 4,000 word mark. They're rockin! And to even further solidify their rockstar status, the site recently featured my 10,000 people quest in their blog!

You can read that here:

http://blog.thebigwordproject.com/2008/04/24/meeting-the-10000/

Also, its a LOT of fun to go to the site and click on/search for random words and see where they link. I swear if the people who started this site weren't two dudes, I just might marry them for the genius;-)

No comments: