Blog Archive

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lesbian Destination of the Day: Mon...tana?

Yes indeed, my friends! Ok so here's the deal. Last week I sent out a very random bulletin on myspace asking people what it's like to live in Montana. I was looking at a list of states and I saw "Montana," and I thought to myself, "Self..." I've never been to Montana, heard someone say they were originally from Montana, and I have no friends from there or who live there. I'm a naturally curious person, so I wanted to know.

Well, I got like...I'd say 10-20 replies from people in Montana who were like...yeah, there are cows and shit here. BUT! They were also like, there aren't any other lesbians out here. So I was thinking, if I'm getting 10-20 replies from Montana, that's like...some lesbians. Right?

So this post is dedicated to Montana and the lovely lady-loving-ladies that occupy it's green pastures. If you live in Montana CURRENTLY, leave a comment and let the other 9 of you (ha) know how to get in touch! If you're too shy to leave your info, check the comments to see if anyone left anything...and get in touch with them. Bing, bang, bob's your uncle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Montana Lesbian. But only for another month or so. Then I'm moving back to my beloved Kansas City. But, I don't think I've seen another lesbian in my whole time living here. Sad times for the lady lovers.

Anonymous said...

I'm a gay privileged California Lesbian (LA/SF), and I too wonder what it's like in Montana and would love to come up there to a "Hot Situation" travel video with the local ladies. Farms and nature are beautiful - we can start there?
I'm in Baltimore right now and got gay bashed yesterday for the first time in a while. Some dude called me like a dog from his car, "hey, homoooo. My girlfriend needs ....." I ran into my car and said, "Lock the doors, i just gay bashed, lets get out of here!"
I was scared and felt sad for the world. California is such a gay privilege.

Anonymous said...

I used to live in Montana. It's fucking beautiful there! I lived in Missoula to be exact. There are lots of gay people in Missoula. It's pretty liberal there. I'm heading back for a visit in September to go to Glacier NP. I'll be in Missoula if anyone wants to get together while I am there. Dates are still being worked out, but it looks like the week after Labor Day weekend. I'll post again as soon as I can remember my Blogger password.

Unknown said...

Okay, I am logged into my google acount. If anyone in Missoula wants to get together when I am there in September, let me know!

Unknown said...

I just moved to montana, and my roommate tells me that there is a pride festival going on the weekend of the 20th (of june... that's next weekend) in Billings.. I wish I had more info than that, but it's a start, right?