Blog Archive

Friday, May 23, 2008

Babes' Anatomy!

Yeah. That title has probably been used before on some dude's blog to describe the hot chicks on Grey's Anatomy. But it ain't never been used to describe this befo':


(Very special thanks to this awesome youtube user for making that!)

:-)

YAY. Did the person who put this together take a lot of the earlier stuff out of context or was there always this sexual tension between the two that I never noticed? I missed a few episodes here and there...so all that stuff with Madison seems unfamiliar to me. Someone let me know!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa!I've definitely missed some episodes! That's hot!

Caro said...

You mean Addison? Not Madison... hehe... sorry...

I've found the series of videos starting with this one really helpful in catching me up on the Callie/Erica storyline:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ko8RqPXZdFk

Sage said...

i'd never seen Grey's before the previous episode but that very same youtube user made an awesome compilation of all scenes for callie and erica called the story so far...thats how i got caught up on all i care to see of the show

Anonymous said...

Addison, not Madison.

And, yeah, there has been some tension there for a bit. They've been building this lesbian sub-plot up all season.

K8QP said...

"does the happy dance" im not sure if i was expecting this, but girl i was hooooping :)from the very first time i saw Callie in the serial. Seriously :))) I have no idea why,but she makes me feel gooooooooood :))
I was jumping with joy when Addison underlined the situation :))
Started watching GA 3 months ago...watched the first 3 seasons and some of the 4th for about 2 weeks :))
Didnt expect to like....im so much loving it now....still dont like MEredith tho :)))

Anonymous said...

who's Madison???

For Va Jay Jays Only said...

something something was going on from the beginning...awesome youtube video...thanks...

Anonymous said...

Granted we're a few episodes behind in Australia and I already know about what's going to happen but it definitely seems as though there's some sort of tension/ chemistry going on...

Anonymous said...

Yep, I love that show and the hot chicks in it. That's one of the three Thursday Trifecta shows: smallville, gray's anatomy, and Lost. All very good shows. :)