Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Her She's Kisses...



First of all, gotta tell you that my girl, reader
Donyatta
is the newest wind beneath my wings for letting me know about this web series. I'm sure a lot of you have already heard about it because it's been making the rounds at black gay pride events and gaining popularity online in the past few weeks. For those of you who are being introduced to this today, I say pop some popcorn, put on a bib, and let's do this.

They have disabled embedding for the vids, but they're all available on youtube (by the production company!) so start here, and follow the links to other videos to continue watching the series. When you're finished, come back and join me...

Yep. You weren't dreaming. That was a full 3-minute lesbian sex montage; my favorite kind of montage. And uh, I'd like to holler at this young lady:

As the young man who stands outside of the Blockbuster near my house always says to me when I'm obviously not interested or amused, "what's your name? can I get your number?" *sexy raised eyebrow and pursed lip move*

No seriously. Can I have it? Can I have it? Where's your boyfriend? Is he here? Can I have it?

Also, can someone from the cast/crew tell me how I can get my hands on this poster:



It's dreamy.

Click here to go to the main site and get lots of information, pick up a DVD (!!) or a shirt, and talk with the cast.

If you go to this page and scroll down to the bottom, there's a list of non-paid crew jobs that are available (I think in Florida?). If you're down there at Full Sail or just think you have it takes to help the production out and get to hang with some hot lesbians, check it out.

2 comments:

Landlady of Fat said...

Nope hadn't heard of it... but I'm gonna go watch now!! Woot! Woot!

Her-N-Eve said...

lmao @ the mad tv skit "can i have it" And i will be gettin up on this show